Tanya Anne Crosby
New York Times & USA Today Bestseller Auther
Tanya Anne Crosby is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of thirty novels.She has been featured in magazines and periodicals, such as People, USA Today, Romantic Times and Publisher’s Weekly, and her books have been translated into eight languages. Her first novel was published in 1992 by Avon Books, where Tanya was hailed as “one of Avon’s fastest rising stars” and her fourth book was chosen to launch the company’s Avon Romantic Treasure imprint.
Known for stories charged with emotion and humor and filled with flawed characters Tanya is an award-winning author, journalist, and editor, and her novels have garnered reader praise and glowing critical reviews. In 2013, she penned her first romantic suspense novel, Speak No Evil, which appeared on the USA Today list.
The Girl Who Stayed brings her full circle to work with Lou Aronica, President and Publisher of The Story Plant, who first published Tanya at Avon Books.
Tanya and her writer husband split their time between Charleston, SC, where she was raised, and northern Michigan, where the couple make their home.
Awards & Distinctions
- New York Times Top 10
- USA Today
- Waldenbooks Top 10
- B. Dalton’s Top 10
Additional Distinctions & Awards:
- 1998 INNOVATIVE HISTORICAL ROMANCE Nominee
- 1999 HISTORICAL LOVE & LAUGHTER Nominee
- 1996 BEST ALL-AROUND HISTORICAL ROMANCE OF THE YEAR Nominee for Kissed
- 1997 HISTORICAL ROMANCE OF THE YEAR Nominee for Lyon’s Gift
- 1995 HISTORICAL ROMANCE OF THE YEAR Nominee for Once Upon a Kiss
- 1998 HISTORICAL MYSTERY Nominee for Perfect In My Sight
- Tanya is a New York Times & USA Today Bestselling author
- Hailed by Avon Books as “One of Avon’s fastest rising stars,” Tanya launched the Avon Romantic Treasures line with her fourth book, based on the strength of previous book sales.
- Tanya founded Oliver-Heber Books in 2013 to provide creative and commercial opportunities to writers.
- Tanya now has more than 3 million books in print and writes literary and women’s fiction, contemporary suspense and historical romance.
- Tanya’s books have been translated into 8 languages, including Spanish, French, Italian, German, Russian, Chinese, Portuguese & Dutch
- Tanya has written for Avon Books/Harper Collins, Kensington, Harlequin, The Story Plant, Oliver-Heber Books